Undoubtedly, Big data Science has proven to be beneficial for innumerable business houses and organizations. But, all this efforts takes a back seat until and unless the organizations are completely enlightened on the ways of implementing them. From AI to SAS Predictive Analysis – every single component is driven and monitored by Big data. So, a need is felt for simplifying the biggest decisions taken by organizations while resorting to Big data. This needful has been presented by Cory Minton , the Chief Systems Engineer for Data analytics at Dell EMC , at the 2017 Dell EMC World Conference.
Follow the next section to get familiar with the 6 questions essential for every organization before entering the tech genre:
- Buy or Build? Want to opt for a successful data system or build one right from the scratch? Buying is time saving but comes with a heavy price tag. Building offers variety but is complicate and one of the major trouble issues faced by the admins. SAS, Splunk are bought while Cloudera and Apache Flink are built. What‘s your choice?
- Batch or Streaming data? Batch data are known for being descriptive and can manage large chunks of data. (Ex: Oracle and Hadoop). On the contrary, streaming data like Splunk and Flink are potential Predictive models with immense variation.
- Kappa or Lambda Architecture- According to Minton, Lambda architecture works best for an organization to get access to streaming insights. Best example, Twitter. Again, any newbie organization starting afresh with data analytics prefers Kappa architecture.
- Private or public cloud? It mainly depends on the kind of security platform the employees prefer.
- Physical or Virtual? Minton depicted, these days virtualization is being so much on the competitive mood that it poses threat to physical hardware. Stressed is placed on infrastructure rather than individual preferences.
- Das or Nas? Network-attached storage (NAS) is a better option for big data implementation and handling multi-protocol needs, than Direct Attached Storage (DAS), which is the only way to initiate a Hadoop cluster. The choice is easy, right?!!
Along with the above discussed facts, also check out for SAS Certification Training in Delhi only at http://www.dexlabanalytics.com